Lower back pain is a struggle that interrupts the daily lives of many Canadians. Back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide. Most people with lower back pain will recover, but the condition can recur and even become chronic if not treated immediately. If you live in or around Mississauga and deal with acute or chronic back pain, our team at Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre is here to help.
Symptoms of Lower Back Pain
Consult with a chiropractor for your lower back pain if the pain has lasted for several days or weeks. Other related symptoms include:
- Stinging, burning pain that moves from the lower back to the backs of the thighs
- Muscle spasms and tightness in your lower back
- Prolonged pain while you are sitting or standing
- Difficulty standing up straight or walking
Are You Struggling with Lower Back Pain?
If you are struggling with lower back pain, Dr. Lambert and our team at Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre will determine the source of your pain and create a customized treatment plan designed to provide pain relief and support the healing process. When you visit us for chiropractic care, we will start by gathering a full medical history and performing a thorough examination. From there, our non-invasive, all-natural approaches to treating lower back pain include a variety of treatments:
- Spinal adjustments: This method will help in pain management by reducing the pressure on your central nervous system.
- Soft tissue therapy: We will identify the tight and sore muscles in your back and apply Myofascial release or trigger point therapy where needed.
- Exercise therapy: Dr. Lambert will recommend simple exercises that you can do at home to help with your lower back pain and keep it from coming back. These exercises are even more important since more people continue to work from home in non-ergonomically friendly settings.
Get Relief for Your Lower Back Pain in Mississauga
At Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre, we are committed to providing the finest care for our patients. If you are experiencing lower back pain, call our team today at (905) 271-5557 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.