Great news! As of Monday, June 1st, Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre will be returning to regular office hours.
Call us for details!
COVID-19 Screening Questions:
1. Are you presenting with fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
2. Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have two (2) or more of the following symptoms: sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
5. Are you over 65 years of age, and experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If have answered yes to any of these questions, it is advised to:
• not attend in person at the Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre for at least 14 days;
• complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment; and
• contact an appropriate authority such as their family physician, local medical officer of health or Telehealth Ontario
Please click on the link below to watch the Lambert Chiropractic COVID-19 Office Tour
Welcome to Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre
Your Mississauga Chiropractor
Call us at 905-271-5557 today.
Located in the heart of Port Credit, Mississauga, the leading health professionals at Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Bruce Lambert is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care.
Patients seeking treatment at Lambert Chiropractic Health Centre with Dr. Bruce Lambert are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Bruce Lambert and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Dr. Bruce Lambert to your wellness needs and interests.
Dr. Lambert is a proud member of Hands for Heroes
Hands for Heroes is a program that offers free Chiropractic care for active or retired Canadian Military. To learn more about the program, click on the logo above.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!
The Lambert Chiropractic Health Center is a proud member of the Port Credit community. To learn more about this great neighbourhood click on the lighthouse below.